5 Minute No Bake Gluten-free Crust
This 5-Minute No-Bake Gluten-free Crust is quick and easy. It’s perfect to use for any raw pie. We’re thinking no-bake vegan cheese cakes, and more.
Here's how to make this 5-Minute No-Bake Gluten-Free Crust:
- Combine 1 cup drizzilicious snacks and 4 soaked pitted dates into a food processor
- Process until a crumbly soft texture forms.
- Press mixture firmly into cupcake liners (or into a pie pan)
- Fill with a no-bake filling and enjoy!
Note: This no-bake crust recipe has has not been tested in the oven.
No-Bake Crust Filling Ideas:
So you’ve made the no-bake gluten-free crust, now what do you fill it with? Here’s a list of No-Bake Crust Filling Ideas:
- Raw Vegan Cheesecake Filling
- Flavored yogurt (freeze for a delicious frozen treat!)
- Peanut butter and chocolate for a chocolate peanut butter mousse pie
- Whipped coconut cream and peanut butter
Your options are limitless!
What will you fill these gluten-free no-bake crusts with?