Celebrate Halloween with Allergy-Friendly Treats
Spooky season is officially upon us and it’s the perfect time to get creative with our Drizzilicious rice cakes and popcorn. If you’re a big Halloween fan, let’s talk about why and how to celebrate Halloween with allergy-friendly treats.
Why Celebrate with Allergy-Friendly Snacks?
Celebrate Halloween with allergy-friendly snacks because food allergies and intolerances are on the rise. Because they are becoming more and more common, having allergy-friendly treats available ensures everyone can be included.
As a refresher, the top 8 most common allergens are milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy.
5 Allergy-Friendly Treats to Celebrate With
- Drizzilicious rice cakes – Did you know Drizzilicious chocolate drizzled rice cakes are allergen-free? That’s right, our delicious mini rice cakes are allergen-free! Click here to learn more about our rice cakes.
- Drizzilicious popcorn – Are you surprised to see our popcorn on this list too? Not only are our rice cakes allergen-friendly, but so is our chocolate-drizzled popcorn. Click here to learn more about our chocolate-drizzled popcorn!
- Make and serve nut-free energy balls! If you’re not familiar, energy balls also known as bliss bites, are little balls of customizable deliciousness. Check out this cooking video where we make Birthday Cake Bites from our rice cakes!
- Make mini allergen-friendly pies using our 5-Minute No-Bake Gluten-free Crust and an allergy-friendly filling. We’re thinking a chocolate sunflower seed mousse filling.
- Serve an allergen-friendly snack platter – Make a spooky allergen-friendly snack platter using our rice cakes and popcorn. Use this Patriotic Snack Platter for inspiration!
We hope that this list of allergy-friendly treats to celebrate Halloween with inspires you. If you do something allergen-friendly this October, let us know!