Drizzilicious Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
We are all about cozy vibes here at Drizzilicious and what’s cozier than apples and cinnamon? That’s why we developed this quick yet delicious Drizzilicious Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats. Make it ahead of time and make serving breakfast to the whole family a breeze in the morning!
What are Overnight Oats?
Overnight oats have taken the breakfast world by storm by creating an easy way to meal-prep breakfast. Overnight oats are exactly what they sound like, oats that you let soak in milk overnight. After letting the oats soak overnight, you’ll have a creamy and delicious breakfast ready to eat!
On top of the fact that they are an easy make-ahead breakfast option, overnight oats are also extremely versatile to whatever flavor you’re in the mood for. We love switching our flavors up by topping our overnight oats with our other flavored drizzled rice cakes.
How to Enjoy Overnight Oats
Follow the recipe below and then serve when ready to eat. You can follow out exact ingredients or you can switch things up to whatever you’re craving. Want something chocolatey? Add in chocolate syrup and our S’more’s drizzled rice cakes. Craving cake? Add in sprinkles, vanilla extract, and our Birthday Cake drizzled rice cakes.
The Drizzilicious Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oat Recipe:
This recipe makes 4 servings, adjust ingredients to meet your serving needs.
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of milk of choice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2-4 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1-2 apples (shredded or finely diced)
- 1 cup Drizzilicious Cinnamon Swirl rice cakes
- In a large jar, combine the oats, milk, sweetener, and ground cinnamon. Stir to combine
- Let your oat and milk mixture sit overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, divide the oats evenly between 4 bowls
- Shred/finely dice an apple (or 2) and top the oats with the apples and our Drizziliciuos Cinnamon Swirl rice cakes