Drizzilicious Drizzilicious Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas
These Drizzilicious Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas are perfect for when you need a cold treat that you can feel good about.We love these Drizzilicious Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas because not only do theyhelp with sweet tooth cravings, but they also pack in a serving of fruit.Get that perfect balance of sweet and crunch with this recipe.
The Drizzilicious Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas
This recipe makes 6 servings, adjust ingredients to meet your serving needs.
- 3 large bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (may need more)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 servings of your favorite Drizzilicious Rice Cake Flavor (we used S’mores & Salted Caramel)
- Peel and slice the bananas in half
- Place them on a lined tray and play popsicle sticks into the flat bottoms
- Place the bananas in the freezer and let freeze completely
- Crush the Drizzilicious Rice Cakes you’ll be using
- Once the bananas are frozen prepare chocolate dip by melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe cup (that is taller than the bananas to get even dipping coverage) in 30-second intervals.
- Remove the cup of melted chocolate from the microwave and dip the frozen bananas in it
- Moving quickly, roll the banana covered with melted chocolate in the crushed Drizzilicious Rice Cakes (if your bananas are too curved to roll, sprinkle with your hands on-top)
- Place the bananas back into the freezer to let the chocolate set and enjoy!