Drizzilicious S'mores Black Bean Brownie
Here at Drizzilicious, we pride ourselves on making a healthy snack that everyone can enjoy. While diving into a bag of our Drizzilicious snacks is tasty as is, our snacks can be used in a variety of other ways. Like in these decadent flourless black bean brownies which are so rich, you won’t even be able to tell they’re made with black beans. Seriously, these Gluten-free S’mores Black Bean Brownies are so good they are almost as magically tasty as our snacks.
What makes a good brownie?
A good brownie is chocolatey, gooey, and fluffy. All things this recipe boasts. Except, this recipe is gluten-free and can be made vegan, unlike other brownies. Our favorite part about this recipe is the chunks of Drizzilicious S’mores snacks and chocolate that surprise you with every bite. The two ingredients combined together, truly elevate this brownie.
So let’s dive right into this delicious Drizzilicious recipe!
Makes 9 Brownie Square
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed )
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs (substitute with ½ cup peanut butter if you’re vegan or just feeling adventurous)
- 3tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (make sure they’re vegan if you needthem to be)
- 1/2 cup Drizzilicious s’mores snacks
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips and Drizzilicious s’mores snacks into a blender.
- Blend on medium/high until creamy
- Grease a 9×9 baking pan andpour the black bean brownie mixture in
- With a spoon, gently mix in the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup lightly crushed s’mores snacks
- Place the other 1/4 cup Drizzilicious s’mores snacks (uncrushed) on top of the mixture
- Place in oven and bake at 350F degrees for 30 minutes
- Drizzle melted chocolate or peanut butter over top and top with more Drizzilious and enjoy
If you try out our recipe tag us on Instagram @Drizzilicious and use the hashtag #Drizzilicious!