Patriotic Snack Platter
What we love about this Patriotic Snack Platter
- It’s quick, we’re talking 5-10 minutes and it’s ready.
- It’s easy, like simply arrange the ingredients on a pan easy.
- It’s versatile, substitute the ingredients for anything that matches what you have on hand. For instance, don’t have blueberries? Use blackberries instead.
- It’s delicious, seriously.
- It’s healthy, our snacks are only 90 calories a serving. Add in fresh fruit and you can throw all those potential feelings of guilt out the window.
Building the Drizzilicious Patriotic Snack Platter
You will need:
- Serving tray (or baking sheet)
- Cinnamon Swirl flavored Drizzilicious Snacks
- BONUS: Yogurt dip for dipping
- Wash your fresh fruit well and prepare them for serving (if you want your strawberries sliced, now is the time to slice them)
- On your serving tray, start building an American flag, using strawberries to build the red lines, blueberries for the top left corner, and our Drizzilicious Cinnamon Swirl snacks as the white lines and stars.
- Once you’ve arranged the ingredients into an American flag pattern, your Drizzilicious Patriotic Snack Platter is ready for serving.