Pumpkin Spice Drizzilicious Parfait Recipe
It’s the season of pumpkins and warming spices! To celebrate, we’ve created this warming, filling, yet light recipe. The soft texture of the pumpkin and yogurt paired with the crunch of our snacks makes this recipe a crowd-pleaser. Not to mention, the balance of flavors between the pumpkin, our snacks, and the yogurt make this Pumpkin Spice Drizzilicious Parfait a fall favorite.
Not only that but this Pumpkin Spice Drizzilicious Parfait takes only a couple of minutes to make. Bonus: you can even make these parfaits a few days ahead of time (meal-prep anyone?), just don’t top you meal-prepped parfaits with our Drizzilicious snacks until you’re ready to enjoy them.
The Pumpkin Spice Drizzilicious Parfait Recipe
This recipe makes 4 servings, adjust ingredients to meet your serving needs.
- 1 16oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (depending on your taste preferences)
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt of choice (you may use sweetened or flavored yogurt if desired)
- ½ cup Drizzilicious Snacks (we used S’mores but our Cinnamon Swirl snacks would be amazing on this too)
- In a bowl combine the pumpkin puree, spice(s), and sweetener to taste.
- In 2 small jars, evenly divide and layer the pumpkin mixture and yogurt.
- Top with Drizzilicious snack and enjoy!